* 3 cups of young melinjo leaves
* 1 cup of basil leaves
* 4 stalks of bean, cut into 2 cm
* 1 pc of sweet corn, combed
* 4 stalks of scallions, cut into 1 cm
* 1 small eggplant, cut into 4, cut into 1 cm
* 10 pcs or more cayenne pepper, pieced into 2, crushed
* 1 stalk of lemongrass, crushed, concluded
* 4 kaffir lime leaves, discarded the leave bones
* 1 cup of broth/water
* 1 tsp. of shrimp paste (if you like)
* 2 tbsp. of cooking oil
* 7 red onions
* 1 cm of ginger
How to make:
* Saute the crushed spices until fragrant.
* Enter lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, chilies, and vegetables. Stir briefly.
* Add the stock, salt, and shrimp paste. Cook until cooked but not too soft while occasionally stirred. If the bean isn't padded, it may be added broth.
For 4 servings.
Nutritional facts per serving:
* Calorie: 120 kcal
* Protein: 2.5 g
* Fat: 8.2 g
* Carbohydrate: 10.7 g
* Fiber: 0.8 g
You may also like:
The Hungry Girl Diet
The How Can It Be Gluten Free Cookbook
Against All Grain
The Paleo Approach