* 100 g of flour
* 50 g of starch
* 150 ml of water
* 1 tsp. of salt
* 150 g of shrimps, peeled
* 3 mushrooms, soaked, sliced into ½ cm
* 50 g of glass noodles
* 50 g of bamboo shoots
* 50 g of cucumber
* 2 tbsp. of peanuts, toasted
* 50 g of cabbage, finely sliced
* 2 stalks of scallions
* 50 g of carrots, grated lengthwise
* 20 g of coriander leaves
* 5 cloves of garlic, crushed
* 2 tbsp. of soy sauce
* 1 tsp. sesame oil
How to make:
* Mix all ingredients. Stir well. Filter.
* Prepare a pan with a diameter of 20 cm. Fill with water until half pot.
* Cover with a thin cloth over it. Tie securely.
* Boil the water.
* Take 1 ladle of skin dough. Pour into the top of the fabric. Flatten.
* Let stand briefly until the skin is cooked.
* Lift with the help of a thin flat spoon.
* Do it until the dough runs out.
* Saute garlic until fragrant.
* Insert bamboo shoots, mushrooms, and carrots. Stir.
* After carrots are almost tender, insert leeks and glass noodles.
* Add salt, pepper, and soy sauce. Stir.
* Insert cucumber, peanuts, and cilantro. Stir briefly. Lift.
* Grab a piece of spring roll skin. Put ½ tbsp. of contents. Roll.
For 10 servings.
Nutritional facts per serving:
* Calorie: 121 kcal
* Protein: 6.2 g
* Fat: 1.1 g
* Carbohydrate: 22.1 g
* Cholesterol: 19 mg
* Fiber: 1 g
You may also like:
Three Ladies Spring Roll Rice Paper Wrappers (Round 22cm 3pks)
GUESS Women's Sleeveless Lace-Up B-Roll Top, MILK (MEDIUM)
Top 50 Most Delicious Spring Roll Recipes (Egg rolls - Egg roll recipes) (Recipe Top 50's)
Three Ladies Spring Roll Rice Paper Wrappers (Square 22cm)
Spring Roll Recipes: Scrumptious Spring Roll Recipes for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and More