* 250 g of chicken breast fillets, cut into 1 cm
* 1 white tofu, diced into 1 cm
* 100 g of large sprouts
* 50 g of carrots, julienned
* 1 stalk of spring onion, cut into 1 cm
* 1 onion, cut into ½ cm
* 3 tbsp. of Kikkoman soy sauce
* ½ cm of ginger, finely chopped
* 2 tbsp. of oyster sauce
* 100 ml of chicken broth
* 2 tsp. of sugar
* 2 tsp. of cooking wine
* 1 tbsp. of hoisin sauce
* 1 tbsp. of cornstarch + ½ tbsp. of water
How to make:
* Stir together: 1 tbsp. of Kikkoman soy sauce, oyster sauce, and ginger.
* Marinate chicken and tofu with Kikkoman seasoning blend. Let stand for ± 10 minutes.
* Saute chicken and tofu.
* Pour the chicken broth.
* Add the carrots and onions with a given residual Kikkoman, cooking wine, hoisin sauce, salt, and pepper.
* Once carrots are cooked, insert bean sprouts and scallions. Stir briefly.
* Pour the cornstarch solution. Serve while warm.
For 6 servings.
Nutritional facts per serving:
* Calorie: 126 kcal
* Protein: 14 g
* Fat: 4.3 g
* Carbohydrate: 10.1 g
* Cholesterol: 24 mg
* Fiber: 0.6 g
You may also like:
Vogue Cuisine Vegetarian Chicken Soup & Seasoning Base 4oz - Low Sodium, Gluten Free, All Natural Ingredients
The Everything Chinese Cookbook: Includes Tomato Egg Flower Soup, Stir-Fried Orange Beef, Spicy Chicken with Cashews, Kung Pao Tofu, Pepper-Salt Shrimp, and hundreds more! (Everything®)
Xiangxiangzui Spicy Tofu Snack Skewered Vegetarian, Chicken Taste, 2.6 Ounce
Sukhi's Gluten-Free Korma Curry Sauce, 3-Ounce Packets (Pack of 6)
The Vegan Slow Cooker: Simply Set It and Go with 150 Recipes for Intensely Flavorful, Fuss-Free Fare Everyone (Vegan or Not!) Will Devour
Post a Comment