* 500 g of cassava, selected soft
* 50 g of margarine
* 3 eggs, beaten
* 1 tsp. of emulsifier
* 150 ml of nonfat milk
* 1 tsp. of baking powder
* 2 pcs of oncom, pureed
* 100 g of chicken fillets, diced into 1 cm
* 30 g of dried shrimp, soaked in warm water, pureed
* 2 cloves of garlic
* 3 red chilies, finely sliced
* 2 green chilies , finely sliced
* 5 stalks of spring onions, finely sliced
* 1 bunch of basil leaves, finely sliced
* 3 kaffir lime leaves, discarded the middle bones
* 1 pc of corn
* 100 g of green beans, cut into 1 cm
* 100 g of carrots, diced into 1 cm
* 2 tomatoes, sliced into 1 cm
* 100 ml of water
* Granulated sugar
* 2 tbsp. of soy sauce
* 2 tbsp. of cornflour + 2 tbsp. of water
* 1 stalk of lemongrass
* 3 cm of galangal
* 5 red onions
How to make:
* Peel the cassava. Steam until tender. Puree.
* Combine margarine, 2 eggs, emulsifier, nonfat milk, baking powder. Mix well with cassava.
* Saute garlic until fragrant.
* Insert dried shrimps. Stir until fragrant.
* Insert both kinds of chilies and mashed spices, also kaffir lime leaves. Stir until fragrant.
* Add chicken. Stir until the color changes.
* Insert tomatoes, corn, and scallion while given with soy sauce, sugar, salt, and water. Stir and cook until done. Taste.
* Give the starch solution. Stir.
* Spread ¼ piece of cassava dough on a baking paper or aluminium foil. Put ½ piece of the contents on it then put another ¼ piece of the cassava dough. Roll.
* Apply beaten eggs on it.
* Repeat on the remaining dough.
* Bake in the oven with a temperature of 180°C with lower fire. After a little yellow, switch to upper fire. Bake until fire.
* Remove from oven. Let stand until not too hot. Cut into pieces.
* Serve immediately.
For 10 pieces.
Nutritional facts per piece:
* Calorie: 22 kcal
* Protein: 11.4 g
* Fat: 7.9 g
* Carbohydrate: 28.8 g
* Cholesterol: 61 mg
* Fiber: 1.6 g
You may also like:
American Cooking Society - Variety Cooking Pork Roulade, Volume II, Episode IV (DVD 2006) - with Chef John Scoff
BY NATURE 392132 12-Pack Entree Pork Roulade with Bacon, Sw Potatoes and Apples Food for Pets, 13-Ounce
Alan Silverwood 12" x 8" x 1" Roulade/Swiss Roll Pan
Fit to Be Tied
Handmade Rose Roulade Scroll Shaped Soap
Post a Comment