Do you know the benefits of vacationing are much more than those mentioned? For families who live in big cities, entertainment for children is usually to take them on vacation in the mall. It'd be nice if you occasionally invite your children to go to different places than usual, especially those that contain elements of education.
Museums, galleries, cultural centers or libraries are interesting places for children. They're free to explore and channel their curiosity. Likewise are with historic places, world heritage sites and art performances.
There're many amazing stories behind these places and the arts. Indirectly you educate and increase their insight about life. "The world is a book, and those who don't travel read only one page." The quote from St. Augustine of Hippo is perfect!
The earth where you stand and live is very wide. When traveling, you become aware as a human being you're very small compared to His greatness. You're grateful for the senses and the opportunity to experience the greatness of the Creator.
As you travel, you and your children will also realize there're different types of cultures, beliefs and arts of people living in different places. With the opening of insights, they'll learn to respect and appreciate each other.
Other benefits of educational tours include:
1. The little ones can get out of their comfort zone and have the courage to try new things.
2. You train their independence and leadership ability when you entrust them to choose the place or path you want to go and visit.
3. They're trained to always be careful.
4. They extend their intercultural, natural knowledge and the development of life from ancient times to present.
5. They add their creativity.
6. They develop their social skills.
7. They value the history of culture of others as well as their own people.
8. They learn right from the source.
9. They add their foreign language vocabularies.
10. They increase their self-confidence.
There're lots of benefits from the educational tour, right? So, let's begin to add insight and knowledge of children by way of vacation to fun places. Happy holiday with family!
Post a Comment