However, if suffering from kidney stone due to impaired calcium absorption, you'd limit this food consumption.
300 g wet anchovies, discarded the head
3 tbsp lime juice
8 cloves garlic
2 cm turmeric, burned
2 tsp shrimp paste, burned
4 chili peppers
1 big tofu, pureed
3 egg whites
1 handful lemon basils
2 stalks lemongrass, finely sliced
6 Indonesian bay leaves
How to cook:
1. Mix wet anchovies and lime juice. Leave it for 10 minutes.
2. Puree shallots, garlic, turmeric, shrimp paste and chili peppers.
3. Mix tofu, wet anchovies, pureed ingredients, egg whites, lemon basils, lemongrass, salt and sugar. Stir well.
4. Divide the dough into 20 sections.
5. Take one piece of dough. Wrap it with a banana leaf, then embroider with a stick.
6. Bake in the oven while being flipped until it's cooked.
For 20 wraps.
Nutrition facts per wrap:
Calorie: 30 kcal
Protein: 4.5 g
Fat: 0.9 g
Carbohydrate: 1.5 g
Fiber: 0.2 g