1,300 ml water
250 g dark palm sugar, sliced
2 tbsp sugar
½ tsp fine salt
5 pandan leaves, shredded, twisted
7 g white agar
200 ml coconut milk
How to make:
1. Five hundred milliliters of water, palm sugar, sugar, salt and pandan leaves were cooked until the sugar dissolves.
2. Precipitate it, then strain.
3. Eight hundred milliliters of water is mixed with agar.
4. Cook it, occasionally stirred until boiling and the agar dissolves.
5. Add liquid palm sugar and coconut milk.
6. Stir constantly until boiling.
7. Turn off the flame.
8. Let stand for 10 minutes.
9. Strain and immediately put into moistened mold.
10. Let it cool.
11. After frozen and chilled, it'd be stored in refrigerator.
For 20 slices.
Nutrition facts per slice:
Calorie: 107 kcal
Protein: 0.95 g
Fat: 2 g
Carbohydrate: 21.5 g
Fiber: 1.82 g
Post a Comment