If you're on a diet low in fat, you'd avoid the coconut and it's milk.
4 tbsp palm sugar
1 pandan leaf
100 ml water
2 tbsp grated coconut
200 g sweet cassava tapai
2 cooking banana, peeled, cut into two, flattened
2 tbsp thick coconut milk, cooked
How to make:
1. Cook palm sugar with pandan leaf and water until the sugar is dissolved and a bit lumpy.
1. Wrap grated coconut in banana leaf, then steam it.
3. Flatten cassava tapai one-centimeter thick.
4. Pinch cassava tapai and banana with a wire grill.
5. Grill on both sides until browned and cooked.
6. Cut burned tapai four to five centimeters.
7. Serve with palm sugar sauce watered with thick coconut milk and sprinkled with grated coconut.
For four servings.
Nutrition facts per serving:
Calorie: 204 kcal
Protein: 1.6 g
Fat: 3.4 g
Carbohydrate: 44.3 g
Fiber: 1.3 g
Post a Comment