Out of the oven, the Cheese Sago Cake ain't too crispy. Let it stand until cool. The cake will be crisp.
300 g sago flour
3 pandan leaves, torn
150 g margarine
75 g butter
100 g powdered sugar
2 egg yolks
¼ tsp baking powder
75 g Edam cheese, grated
3 cherries, sliced small for garnish
How to cook:
1. Roast sago flour and pandan leaves for 10 minutes.
2. Beat margarine, butter and powdered sugar until blended with a mixer.
3. Add egg yolks one by one. Beat well.
4. Turn off the mixer. Add sago flour, sifted baking powder and cheese. Stir with a spatula.
5, Put the mixture in triangular plastic bag that ends with a syringe.
6. Spray the mixture to baking sheet already spread by margarine.
7. Give cherry in the middle.
8. Bake in the oven until cooked.
For 40 cookies.
Nutrition facts per cookie:
Calorie: 89 kcal
Protein: 0.8 g
Fat: 5.5 g
Carbohydrate: 9 g
Cholesterol: 20 mg