Just keep in mind, because of its high calorie, better eat in moderation. If you eat them excessively, and they're not burn, of course, they affect your weight.
6 cloves garlic
1 tbsp salt
2 tbsp sugar
100 ml water
500 g cashews
1 tbsp margarine
How to make:
1. Puree garlic, salt and sugar.
2. Mix the mashed seasoning with water and cashews.
3. Let stand for 15 minutes while stirring occasionally.
4. Spread on winnowing tray. Dry in the sun.
5. Bake in oven at low temperature. Stir every 15 minutes.
6. Once cooked, when it's still hot, give margarine. Stir well.
For 20 servings.
Nutrition facts per serving:
Calorie: 148 kcal
Protein: 4.7 g
Fat: 11.2 g
Fiber: 0.9 g
Post a Comment