Still, it'd be limited the intake because the caloric content of dates is high.
100 g margarine
50 g butter
1 tbsp instant coffee
125 g sugar
100 g wheat flour
25 g cocoa powder
½ tsp baking powder
3 egg whites
4 pcs American cheese
100 g dates, sliced lengthwise but not to separate
How to make:
1. Mix margarine, butter, instant coffee and sugar to creamy with a mixer.
2. Add yolks one at a time while shaken with a mixer. Every time you add a yolk, beat briefly before adding the next one. Do it until all the yolks are out. Turn off the mixer.
3. Add flour, cocoa powder and baking powder while sifted. Stir with a spatula.
4. Beat egg whites with a mixer until stiff. Add into the egg yolk mixture. Stir well.
5. Pour a half portion of the dough into a 20×20×3-cm pan already given a pad of paper and spread with margarine.
6. Bake in an oven at a temperature of 180°C for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven.
7. Put cheese over the dough. Give dates on it.
8. Pour the remaining dough and place the lengthwise sliced dates on top.
9. Bake for approximately 10 minutes.
For 16 pieces.
Nutrition facts per piece:
Calorie: 181 kcal
Protein: 3.5 g
Fat: 10.8 g
Carbohydrate: 13 g
Cholesterol: 112 mg
Fiber: 0.1 g
You may also like:
A Thousand Ways to Please a Husband
Date Night In
Delicious Dump Cakes
Enchanted Cakes for Children
Post a Comment