Shrimp can be replaced with meat. Fiji asparagus can be purchased in supermarkets.
500 g young papayas, sliced like matchsticks
7 cloves garlic, sliced
10 shallots, sliced
1 tbsp shrimp paste
15 chili peppers, cored, boiled, mashed
300 g shrimp
7 tomatoes, sliced
900 ml thin coconut milk
5 Fiji asparagus, peeled, sliced oblique to 2 cm
200 g boiled bamboo shoots, sliced thin
5 Indonesian bay leaves
2 cm greater galangals, crushed
2 planks bitter beans
2 tbsp palm sugar
100 ml thick coconut milk
How to make:
1. Young papayas are given a little salt. Squeeze it briefly. Rinse and drain.
2. Saute garlic. Add shallots. Stir.
3. Add shrimp paste. Stir briefly.
4. Add chili peppers. Stir briefly.
5. Add shrimp. Stir briefly. Lift the shrimp and set aside.
6. Add tomatoes. Stir.
7. Pour thin coconut milk.
8. Once boiling, add papayas, Fiji asparagus, bamboo shoots, potatoes, Indonesian bay leaves, greater galangals and salt.
9. If the soup is cooked, readd the shrimp. Add bitter beans, palm sugar and thick coconut milk.
For 10 servings.
Nutrition facts per serving:
Calorie: 131 kcal
Protein: 9.3 g
Fat: 4.1 g
Carbohydrate: 15.4 g
Cholesterol: 37.5 mg
Fiber: 1.5 g
You may also like:
Salsas, Sambals, Chutneys & Chowchows
Sambals, Dips and Marinades
1000 Indian, Chinese, Thai and Asian Recipes
Post a Comment