7 cloves garlic
2 candlenuts, roasted
3 tsp shrimp paste, grilled
1 tsp coriander
5 cm greater galangal, shredded
2 bay leaves
1 medium, free-range chicken, cut into four, removed the fat and skin
500 ml coconut water
50 g palm sugar
5 chili peppers
5 bird's eye chilis
1 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp lime juice
How to make:
1. Puree five cloves of garlic, six shallots, candlenuts, one teaspoon of shrimp paste and coriander.
2. Saute the mashed ingredients with greater galangal and bay leaves.
3. Add chicken, stir until it changes color.
4. Pour the coconut water, palm sugar and salt. Cook until the chicken is tender.
5. Roast the chicken.
6. Fry chili peppers, bird's eye chilis, two cloves of garlic and two teaspoons of shrimp paste.
7. Puree them with two shallots, salt and sugar.
8. Give the lime juice. Stir well.
9. Serve the grilled chicken with chili paste and fresh vegetables such as lettuce, cabbage and cucumber.
For 8 servings.
Nutrition facts per serving:
Calorie: 147 kcal
Protein: 13.7 g
Fat: 6.7 g
Carbohydrate: 8.3 g
Cholesterol: 25.6 mg
You may also like:
Eli's Chicken & Beef Barbecue Party Cookbook
300 Delicious Chicken Recipes
100 Exotic Food Recipes
Grill Masterz's Grilled Chicken Recipes