1. Food diversity is important.
2. Eat foods that need energy meets.
3. Carbohydrate sources are quite a half of your energy needs.
4. Limit fat consumption only a quarter of your energy adequacy.
5. Consume iodized salt.
6. Don't forget iron sources.
7. Give only breast milk to infants up to the age of 6 months.
8. Eat breakfast.
9. Drink water with sufficient quantities.
10. Physical activity and regular exercise are also necessary.
11. Avoid drinking alcohol.
12. Choose foods that're safe for health.
13. Read the label first for food in packaging.
You may also like:
Satiation, Satiety and the Control of Food Intake
On Your Own
Fit at Fifty and Beyond
Ayurvedic Food Culture and Recipes
Post a Comment