1. Children who always get support will develop confidence.
2. Children who are taught tolerance would learn to be patient.
3. Children who always accept criticism will learn to blame.
4. Children who live in the middle of ridicule would be shy.
5. Children who live in an environment full of hostility will learn to fight.
6. Children who often receive praise will learn to appreciate.
7. Children who live in shame or embarrassment learn to feel guilty.
8. Children who live with a sense of security learn to trust.
9. Children who gain recognition learn to like themselves.
10. Children who feel welcome in their lives are learning to get love.
You may also like:
Children with Serious Conduct Issues
Treating Children with Sexually Abusive Behavior Problems
When the Monkeys Run the Zoo
Have a New Kid by Friday