1. The body needs to stay in shape against motion sickness. Since before traveling, you'd eat a balanced diet. Avoid foods high in fat and protein, too sweet and sour, and full of spices.
2. Before traveling, you'd also get enough rest and keep exercising.
3. Prepare to take the necessary drugs for fever, diarrhea, flu, gastric disorders, motion sickness, also personalized medicines for diabetes, high blood pressure, or allergy. These personalized medicines should be taken in excessive amounts. Who knows, holiday event is to be delayed. Put them in a bag easy to achieve.
4. Prepare sufficient clothing. Adjust to a vacation spot. If you'll be in the mountains, don't forget to bring warm clothes. If you'll be to the beach, bring sunscreen.
5. If you wanna travel by plane, make sure your family's dents have no cavities. Low air pressure will make cavities pain for mercy.
6. Prepare meals and drinks the cleanliness is guaranteed during the trip. Taken foods should be rich in complex carbohydrates, such as rice, noodles, bread, and cakes made of wheat flour. Also bring fruits rich in complex carbohydrates, such as bananas, apples, pears, or sweet orange. Drinks shouldn't be fizzy and too sweet, and contain alcohol.
7. Similarly bring wet wipes and antiseptics.
8. Shortly before leaving, don't forget to eat first.
You may also like:
Life After Divorce
Holidays at Roselands
Scary Mommy's Guide to Surviving the Holidays
Awkward Family Holiday Photos
DIY Crafts Guide for Kids