If this practice continues, the digestive organs can be battered. The body is slowly destroyed. How to work around this?
The direct impact of late eating is usually a pain in the gut. When immediately filled with foods, the symptoms will usually disappear. Another disorder is what we know as heartburn which arises due to the excess production of stomach acid.
The sufferers are estimated quite large, but because the complaint is mild and generally, can be treated, it's not too much of a problem.
However, if heartburn symptoms often come, further tests need to be conducted to examine what disease underlying these. It could be an infection of Helicobacter pylori.
What worse of the stomach is the damage of mucous membrane called the peptic ulcer.disease (PUD). The latter disease attacks the stomach or duodenum. The originators are usually an infection of Helicobacter pylori, and the use of analgesic and aspirin in the long term.
Psychological stress is suspected to be one of the causes. However, it can't be concluded with certainty, the participation of psychological factors as one of the originators of PUD.
After all, preventing is certainly better when compared with the treatment. The best mean of prevention is certainly getting used to regular eating. It's not easy to do in the midst but possible. Here're some tips that can be done in order to busyness not sacrificing digestion wholeness:
1. Eat breakfast before starting the activity in the morning because it's important to improve performance. Breakfast can avoid the habit of snacking before lunch. If you have no time for breakfast, prepare bread or favorite foods and drinks. You can eat it on the go or when arriving at the office. Don't eat food quickly because it's not good for digestion.
2. Try to eat the main meal on a regular basis every day. When snack fill between main meals, it must be remembered that it's not a replacement. Snack, instead, should be utilized as an additional nutrient. Choose nutrient-balanced snacks, not merely bad: high calories, fat, cholesterol, and sugar.
3. Try always to eat a variety of foods that contain sources of energy, and builder and regulating substances. Don't forget always to eat vegetables and fruits besides rice and side dishes.
4. Don't eat excessive amounts, especially when it's too late to eat because your digestion would work hard, and it can cause a variety of disorders, such as diarrhea, abdominal pain, and others.
5. Avoid excessive eating outside the main habits, such as eating in the evening after dinner, which gradually lead to obesity. Dinner, at least, is done two to three hours before bedtime. Instead, avoid foods that contain a lot of carbohydrates at night because of the rapid increase in blood sugar, so you're quickly hungry again. It's recommended to consume food containing protein because it can stabilize blood sugar.
6. Schedule exercise or physical activity on a regular basis. In addition to improve fitness and avoid obesity, exercise can make the body's metabolic system for the better. It deals with optimum nutrient absorption and metabolism smoothness.
7. Avoid and control stress because it's one of the triggers of irregular eating habits. Rest and sleep adequately.
8. Don't hesitate to go to the doctor if indigestion is very disturbing.
If you make regular eating as one important thing in life, undoubtedly, your digestion and career will be safe.
You may also like:
The Beauty Detox Foods
The Supercharged Hormone Diet
Best Green Drinks Ever