* 400 g of rice, washed, drained
* 1,250 ml of thin coconut milk from ½ coconut
* 1 tsp of salt
* 3 bay leaves
* 2 chicken eggs, beaten off
* Banana leaves for wrapping
* 8 large red chilies, seeded and thinly sliced
* 2 bay leaves
* 3 cm of galangal, crushed
* 200 g of beef, finely chopped
* 50 g of carrots, diced into ½ cm
* 50 g of green beans, thinly sliced
* 250 ml of broth
* 1 tbsp. of cooking oil
* 6 red onions
* 3 cloves of garlic
* 2 pcs of red chili
* 1½ tsp. of salt
* 1 tsp. of sugar
How to make:
* Cook the rice with coconut milk, salt, and bay leaves to a boil while occasionally stirred. Lift. Set aside.
* Whisk eggs and water until blended.
* Make a thin omelet by using a 20-cm-diameter non-stick pan. Do it until the dough runs out.
* Saute the crushed spices, bay leaves, and galangal until fragrant.
* Enter the red pepper. Stir until wilted.
* Enter the minced meat. Stir until it changes color.
* Add the carrots and beans. Stir well.
* Pour the broth. Cook. Remove. Set aside.
* Take 1 sheet of banana leaf. Place 1 sheet of fried egg on it.
* Put 6 tbsp. of rice on egg. Flatten with a tap.
* Add 2 tbsp. of contents on the rice.
* Roll up and condense. Wrap like a rice cake. Pin both ends by a stick.
* Do the same thing until the dough runs out.
* Steam in a steamer for an hour. Lift. Chill.
For 10 packs.
* In order for omelet doesn't tear easily, cook eggs using a non-stick skillet.
Nutritional facts per pack:
* Calorie: 232 kcal
* Protein: 8.6 g
* Fat: 6.3 g
* Carbohydrate: 34.4 g
* Cholesterol: 67 mg
* Fiber: 0.5 g
You may also like:
Homestyle Thai and Indonesian Cooking
100 Resep Jajan Pasar
25 Resep Kreatif Olahan Ubi Jalar
Paleo Slow Cooker
Omelets & Frittatas
Post a Comment