* 100 g of low protein flour
* 75 g of brown sugar
* 50 g of oatmeal, toasted
* 100 g of carrots, peeled, finely grated, sprinkled with 2 tbsp. of flour
* 75 g of raisins, sprinkled with 1 tbsp. of flour
* 1 tsp. of baking powder
* ½ tsp. of baking soda
* 50 ml of milk without fat
* 100 g of extra light olive oil
How to make:
* Enter the flour, baking powder, baking soda, brown sugar, and oatmeal in the container.
* Pour liquid milk, olive oil, raisins, and carrots. Stir well.
* Pour the batter into the short baking pan that has been lined with paper and spread with margarine.
* Bake in the oven with temperature of 180°C until cooked.
For 12 pieces.
* This cake contains fiber making it suitable as a snack on a diet to lose weight.
Nutritional facts per piece:
* Calorie: 170 kcal
* Protein: 2 g
* Fat: 9 g
* Carbohydrate: 21.2 g
* Cholesterol: 0.2 mg
* Fiber: 1 g
You may also like:
Healthy Bread in Five Minutes a Day
The Big Book of Potluck
When Ragtime Was Young and Grandma Did the Cooking
Post a Comment