* 1 red onion, sliced into 1 cm
* 1 green onion, sliced into 1 cm
* 100 g of pineapple, peeled, cut into fan
* 50 g of red pepper, cut lengthwise
* 50 g of yellow pepper, cut lengthwise
* 75 g of Japanese cucumber, thinly sliced
* 50 g of lettuce bowl, washed, torn
* 25 g of cherry tomatoes
* 1 tbsp. of raisins
* 1 tbsp. of olive oil
* 2 cloves of garlic, roasted, mashed
* 2 red onions, roasted, mashed
* 50 ml of lemon juice
* 100 ml of apple juice
* 150 ml of juice of ½ pineapple
* 2 tbsp. of granulated sugar + 50 ml of hot water
* 2 tbsp. of honey
* ¼ tsp. of pepper
* 1 tsp. of lemon peel
* 1 tbsp. of chopped parsley
How to make:
* Heat a steak skillet. Grill red and green onions, pineapple, red and yellow peppers.
* Sprinkle with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Lift.
* Combine on the salad bowl: two kinds of onions and peppers, pineapple, lettuce bowl, cherry tomatoes, Japanese cucumbers, and raisins.
* Pour the sauce over it. Stir well.
* Store in the refrigerator for 15 minutes or until served.
* Stir together all ingredients
For 6 servings.
* Save a mixed salad in the refrigerator for 1 hour until the sauce soaks into the vegetables.
* Begin your meal with this salad because it contains a lot of water and fiber that makes a sense of satiety.
Nutritional facts per serving:
* Calorie: 81 kcal
* Protein: 1.4 g
* Fat: 0.3 g
* Carbohydrate: 20 g
* Fiber: 1 g
You may also like:
Salads For 1
Green for Life
Green Smoothie Revolution
Healthy Cooking for Two
The HCG Diet Gourmet Cookbook