* 5 pcs of breads
* 2 tbsp. of margarine
* ¼ tsp. of cinnamon powder
* 200 ml of full cream milk, brought to a boil
* 3 eggs, beaten loose
* ¼ tsp. of salt
* 125 g of sugar
* ½ tsp. of vanilla powder
How to make:
* Apply a heat resistant dish with margarine until evenly distributed. Set aside.
* Bake the breads until lightly browned. Lift.
* Brush the surface of the breads with margarine until evenly distributed.
* Slice the breads into 4 sections.
* Arrange breads in a heat resistant dish in overlapping.
* Stir into 1 single the fluid milk that has been boiled, chicken eggs that have been shaken loose, salt, a half of sugar, and vanilla.
* Pour the milk mixture to the entire surface of the breads bit by bit.
* Let stand for 10 minutes until the milk soaks into the bread.
* Sprinkle the toast with cinnamon powder and remaining sugar.
* Bake in oven at a temperature of 170°C for 30 minutes until cooked and browned.
For 4 servings:
Nutritional fact per serving:
* Calorie: 313 kcal
* Protein: 8.6 g
* Fat: 10.2 g
* Carbohydrate: 47 g
* Cholesterol: 207 mg
You may also like:
New-Fangled, Old-Fashioned Bread Puddings
101 Bread Pudding Recipes
50 Delicious Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
Bread Pudding Recipes
Decadent, Sinful Quick Breads