* 125 g of glutinous rice flour
* 1 tbsp. of cornflour
* 100 g of enting-enting gepuk, crushed
* ¼ tsp. of salt
* 100 ml of hot water
* Red and green food coloring
* 50 g of lotus seeds, soaked for ½ hour
* 100 g of kolang-kaling, thinly sliced
* 1,550 ml of water
* 100 g of ginger, briefly burned, peeled, crushed
* 2 pcs of pandan leaves
* 750 ml of water
* 150 g of sugar
How to make:
* Dissolve the cornflour with hot water.
* Put it on the fire. Stir until it becomes thick and clear like starch.
* Stir in glutinous rice flour and salt. Enter little by little into starch while kneaded. Add 50 ml of water. Knead until fluffier.
* Divide into three parts. Each is colored red, green, and white.
* Form of small spheres with a diameter of 1 cm. Flatten. Give the contents with enting-enting. Round again.
* Boil 1 l of water and insert ronde into the boiling water. Cook until floating. Remove and put in wedang.
* Boil kolang-kaling until tender in 500 ml of water.
* Cook water and ginger to a boil.
* Enter pandan leaves and sugar.
* Enter kolang-kaling, lotus seeds, and ronde. Serve while hot.
For 8 servings.
* Ginger needs to be burned to remove the bitter taste of ginger.
Nutritional facts per serving:
* Calorie: 224 kcal
* Protein: 3.1 g
* Fat: 3.7 g
* Carbohydrate: 38.6 g
* Fiber: 0.15 g
You may also like:
Cake Mix Wedang Ronde (Wedang Ronde) - 10.58oz (Pack of 3)
30 Menu Tradisional ala Sisca Soewitomo (Indonesian Edition)
From Brunei and Beyond: The Gaijin Girl's Guide to Asian Cuisine
Jamuan Istimewa untuk Pesta di Rumah (Indonesian Edition)
Pieces of Joy (Indonesian Edition)