* 100 g of shrimp, rather large
* 100 g of snapper fillets, thinly widely sliced
* 10 pcs of fish balls
* 1 tube of silken tofu, sliced into 1 cm thick
* 100 g of enoki/straw/shell mushrooms, cleaned
* 10 g of oyster mushrooms, soaked up blooming, widely cut
* 100 g of white cabbage or pak choi, cut into 3 cm
* 100 g of horenso (pocai) leaves and stems, cut into 4 cm
* 2 stalks of green onion, sliced long oblique
* 4 sprigs of cilantro
* 1.2 l of chicken broth from boiling chicken claws and bones
* 3 stalks of lemongrass, take the base, cut into 3 cm oblique
* 10 kaffir lime leaves, discard the leave bones
* ½ cm of galangal
* 2 tsp. of sugar or according to taste
* 5 tbsp. of fish sauce or according to taste
* 1 tbsp. of tamarind water
* 3 tbsp. of lemon/lime juice
* 2 tbsp. of cooking oil
* 1 tsp. of roasted shrimp paste
* 7 pcs of red chilies, pureed
* 3 red onions, pureed
* 3 cloves of garlic, pureed
* 1 tbsp. of dried shrimp, soaked, pureed
How to make:
* Save the shrimps, fish, meatballs, tofu, and vegetables that have been prepared in the refrigerator.
* Saute onion, garlic and chilies until fragrant.
* Add dried shrimp. Stir until fragrant.
* Add the paste. Stir until smooth. Set aside.
* When will be eaten, boil the broth.
* Add the sauteed spice, tamarind water, lemon grass, kaffir lime leaves, galangal, sugar, and fish sauce.
* After boiling, put lemon juice. Taste.
* Add the shrimps, fish meat, meatballs, tofu, mushrooms, vegetables, scallions, and cilantro. Bring to a boil quickly.
* Eat immediately.
For 5 servings.
Nutritional facts per serving:
* Calorie: 234 kcal
* Protein: 31.6 g
* Fat: 8.2 g
* Carbohydrate: 10.7 g
* Cholesterol: 46.3 mg
* Fiber: 1.7 g
You may also like:
Purely American Mississippi River Steamboat Stew Mix, 16 Ounce
Shabu Shabu Hot Pot, Electric Mongolian Hot Pot W/DIVIDER
Purely American Steamboats on the Ohio Pioneer Stew Mix, 16 Ounce
Zojirushi EP-RAC50 Gourmet d'Expert 1350-Watt Electric Skillet
American Tall Tales