* 2 chicken breasts
* 10 pairs of chicken claws
* 1 potato
* 50 g of bean sprouts, soaked briefly in hot water, drained
* 50 g of glass noodles, soaked in hot water, drained
* 1 stalk of spring onion, cut into 1 cm
* 1 egg, hard-boiled, divided into 8
* Fried onions
* Granulated sugar
* Lemon slices
* 1 l of water
* 4 pcs of rice cakes
* 3 cloves of garlic
* 3 red onions
* 2 red chilies, seeded
* ½ tsp. of shrimp paste
* 1 cm of ginger
How to make:
* Once the potatoes are peeled, slice thinly. Fry until dry. Set aside.
* Boil the water. Add chicken, claws, and crushed spices. Add salt.
* Once the chicken is almost tender, put sugar, pepper, and chives. Taste.
* Lift the chicken, shredded.
* Arrange rice cakes which had been cut in the plate.
* Give sprouts, glass noodles, shredded chicken, and sliced boiled eggs.
* Pour the soup broth to taste.
* Add potato chips and fried onions. Drizzle the lime juice.
* Eat while warm.
For 4 servings.
Nutritional facts per serving:
* Calorie: 149 kcal
* Protein: 12.4 g
* Fat: 3.3 g
* Carbohydrate: 17.3 g
* Cholesterol: 91.5 mg
* Fiber: 1 g
You may also like:
Hidangan Soto Khas Jawa Timur (Indonesian Edition)
Resep Masakan Pilihan Keluarga Ayam dan Bebek (Indonesian Edition)
OD-1R Micro Regulator Stove by SOTO Outdoors
Soto Pocket Torch
SOTO Outdoors SOTO Pocket Torch XT Stoves 0000