Insomnia is a condition in which a person can't sleep when night falls. It's classified as insomniacs if hard to fall asleep, or sleeping but quantity and quality of the sleep are poor.
Poor sleep quality occurs when a person goes to sleep but not sound, waking up in the middle of the night and hard to sleep, or waking up too early. As a result, when awake, the body doesn't feel fit.
The quantity or the need of sleep of each individual is different. The experts recommend sleeping 7-8 hours every day but some people who only sleep 5 hours are awake in shape. So, the quality of sleep that needs to be considered to make the body alive and healthy when you wake up the next day.
In general, the cause of insomnia is divided into two: primary and secondary.
Primary insomnia isn't directly related to health problems but because of the demands of the job, just as a security guard, a shift worker, people who travel far to experience jet lag, or environmental factors that are too noisy.
Secondary insomnia occurs as a result of the illness such as asthma, depression, cancer, pain, or as a result of the consumption of drugs or alcohol.
One of the ways to overcome insomnia is behavioral therapy that can improve the quality and quantity of sleep. The therapy can be by:
* Reduce consumption of caffeine, nicotine, and alcohol, especially before bed.
* Avoid a full meal 2-3 hours before bedtime.
* Tear stimulant drugs such as amphetamines.
* Exercise regularly at night before bed but not heavy. This will keep us fresh.
* Make a regular sleep and wake schedule.
* Make the bed just as a place to sleep.
* Come down from the bed and and do something that will make yourself feel tired and sleepy when awake at night.
* Create an atmosphere of room quiet and dark.
* Perform relaxation exercises before bed.
* Do relaxation such as a warm bath and drinking warm milk before bed. Drinking chamomile tea can give the effect of sleep, meditation, etc.
You may also like:
ESR Maya Elegant Series Flip Leather Stand Case Cover with Auto Wake/ Sleep Function for Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 (Obsidian Black)
Logitech M510 Wireless Mouse
ESR Maya Elegant Series Flip Leather Stand Case Cover with Auto Wake/ Sleep Function for Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 (Night Blue)
RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream, 1-Ounce
Sheet Suspender keep all sheets smooth & tight on any bed!
Post a Comment