* 300 g of white rice
* 2 stalks of scallions
* 50 g of chicken breast fillets, cut into small dice
* 50 g of mushrooms, thinly sliced
* 25 g of anchovies, fried crisp
* 2 stalks of lemongrass, crushed, cut into rough
* 2 tbsp. of coconut milk
* ½ tsp. of sugar
* 1 sprig of thyme
* Banana leaves
* Sticks to embed
* 2 red onions
* 1 clove of garlic
* 2 hazelnuts
* 1 cm of kencur
How to make:
* Saute the crushed spices until fragrant.
* Insert mushrooms, chicken, and coconut milk. Stir.
* Add the rice, Stir well.
* Insert the anchovies, lemongrass, sugar, salt, scallions, and basil leaves, and stir well.
* Divide the rice into four parts. Wrap each piece with banana leaves like pepes. Pin both ends by a stick.
* Burn each wrapped rice in the embers of the fire until fragrant. Lift.
* Serve immediately with a salad of cucumber.
For 4 servings.
* To aroma of roasted rice be more fragrant, grill over charcoal of coconut shell with a little piece of onion.
Nutritional facts per serving:
* Calorie: 262 kcal
* Protein: 10.5 g
* Fat: 4 g
* Carbohydrate: 45.3 g
* Cholesterol: 9.5 mg
* Fiber: 1.3 g
You may also like:
Yamamotoyama Genmai Cha Roasted Brown Rice Green Tea Value Pack, 9.86-Ounce Bag
Near East Roasted Chicken & Garlic Rice Pilaf Mix, 6.3-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)
Yamamotoyama Genmai-cha Green Tea with Roasted Brown Rice, 1.69-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)
Zuke's Mini Naturals Dog Treats Roasted Chicken Recipe, 16-Ounce
Ujinotsuyu Tokuyo Green Tea with Roasted Rice GenmaiCha, 14 oz
Post a Comment