* 4 slices of white bread without skin
* 75 g of cheddar cheese, coarsely grated, stirred in 1 tbsp. of flour
* 40 g (2 pcs) of bacon, sliced into ½x2 cm
* 200 g of button mushrooms, thinly sliced
* ½ tbsp. of margarine
* 1 clove of garlic, crushed, chopped
* 2 eggs or 3 egg whites
* 150 ml of nonfat milk
* Subtle nutmeg
* A little salt
How to make:
* Put the bread in the bottom and on the edge of the heat-resistant dish. Try the bread covers the entire surface and side of the dish but do not get out of the dish. If you need to, the bread is cut and shaped.
* Melt margarine. Insert garlic. Stir until yellow.
* Add the bacon. Stir until fragrant.
* Add the fungus. Stir. Chill.
* Beat eggs with a fork/whisk. Give milk, pepper, smooth nutmeg, and salt. Beat well.
* Add 50 g of cheese, sauteed bacon and mushrooms. Stir well.
* With a spoon, place the mushrooms and bacon in a dish that has been given bread. Flatten.
* Pour the liquid carefully so that the bread does not float.
* Top with rest of cheese.
* Bake immediately in preheated oven until frozen.
* Serve immediately with salad.
For 8 servings.
Nutritional facts per serving:
* Calorie: 286 kcal
* Protein: 11.4 g
* Fat: 18.1 g
* Carbohydrate: 19.7 g
* Cholesterol: 118 mg
* Fiber: 0.2 g
You may also like:
Scott's Cakes 9" Deep Dish Mushroom Quiche
Nourishing Traditions: The Cookbook that Challenges Politically Correct Nutrition and the Diet Dictocrats
Scott's Cakes 9" Deep Dish Ham and Mushroom Quiche
Scott's Cakes 9" Deep Dish Chicken and Mushroom Quiche
Scott's Cakes 9" Deep Dish Salmon and Mushroom Quiche
Post a Comment