* 200 g of beef liver, boiled, diced into 1½ cm
* 100 g of mushrooms
* 50 g of broccoli, cut per florets
* ½ red bell pepper, cut longitudinal into ½ cm
* ½ green bell pepper, cut longitudinal into ½ cm
* ½ onion, cut longitudinal into ½ cm
* 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
* 1 cm of ginger, crushed
* 50 ml of water
* ½ tbsp. of oyster sauce
* ¼ tsp. of black pepper
* ½ tsp. of sesame oil
* 2 tbsp. of olive oil
* Toasted sesame
How to make:
* Saute garlic in olive oil until fragrant.
* Enter the onions and ginger.
* Enter the liver to change color.
* Enter bell peppers. Stir. Enter the broccoli and mushrooms. Stir.
* Give water and oyster sauce. Stir.
* Add pepper, salt, sugar, and sesame oil. Lift.
* Serve with a sprinkling of toasted sesame.
For 5 servings.
Nutritional facts per serving:
* Calorie: 192 kcal
* Protein: 13.4 g
* Fat: 9.4 g
* Carbohydrate: 15.1 g
* Cholesterol: 108 mg
* Fiber: 1.4 g
You may also like:
Newman's Own Organics Beef and Liver Grain-Free for Dogs, 12-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)
Stewart Freeze Dried Treats 21 oz. Beef Liver
Beverly International Ultra 40, 100% Beef Liver, 500 Tablets
PureBites Beef Liver Dog Treats, 16.6 oz.
Newman's Own Organics Organic Beef and Liver for Cats, 3-Ounce Cans (Pack of 24)