* 280 g of egg whites
* ½ tbsp. of cake emulsifier
* 100 g of sugar
* 100 g of flour
* 75 g of margarine, melted
How to make:
* Beat egg whites, cake emulsifier, and white sugar until thick.
* Add the flour little by little while stirring.
* Add liquid margarine. Stir well.
* Pour batter in pan backed with bread paper and already smeared thin with margarine.
* Bake cakes until cooked. Lift. Remove from pan. Once cool, cut into pieces.
For 20 pieces.
Nutritional facts per piece:
* Calorie: 69 kcal
* Protein: 2.1 g
* Fat: 3.1 g
* Carbohydrate: 8.5 g
You may also like:
Biochemical, Physiological, and Molecular Aspects of Human Nutrition, 3e
Drug Discovery and Evaluation
The Everything Low-Cholesterol Cookbook: Keep you heart healthy with 300 delicious low-fat, low-carb recipes (Everything: Cooking)
American Heart Association Low-Fat, Low-Cholesterol Cookbook, 4th edition: Delicious Recipes to Help Lower Your Cholesterol
The Low Cholesterol Cookbook & Health Plan: Meal Plans and Low-Fat Recipes to Improve Heart Health