* 400 g of wet noodles or 200 g of dried noodles
* 1 cup of bean sprouts, brewed with hot water, let stand
* 1 bunch of water spinach
* 2 pcs of lime
* 2 tbsp. of fried shallots
* 200 g of chicken breast without skin and fat, boiled, shredded or cut into 1 cm
* 1 tsp of ngo hiang seasoning
* 4 tbsp. of sweet soy sauce
* 3 tbsp. of salty soy sauce
* 1 tsp. of sugar
* 1.5 l of chicken broth
* 1 tbsp. of dried shrimp
* 6 cloves of garlic, minced
* 5 tbsp. of flour + a little broth
* 1 tbsp. of unsaturated cooking oil
How to make:
* Soak the soaked noodles for 1 minute in boiling water. Drain. If using dried noodles, boil according to directions on package. Drain. Flush with cold water so as not attached. Drain. Set aside.
* Boil water spinach for 3 minutes with given 1 tsp. of whiting water, or a little salt/sugar and a bit of oil. Drain. Set aside.
* Put the noodles, bean sprouts, and water spinach in a bowl. Flush with hot sauce. Give freshly squeezed lemon juice. Sprinkle fried shallots. Serve immediately with peanut sauce.
* Fry dried shrimp until crisp. Lift. Drain.
* With the remaining oil, saute minced garlic until fragrant.
* Insert chicken meat, ngo hiang seasoning, sweet/salty soy sauces, and pepper. Stir briefly.
* Pour the broth and give sugar. Bring to a boil.
* Enter dried shrimp and starch solution. Stir until boiling. Taste.
* 20 cayenne peppers and peanuts. Crush, add water, and stir well. Consume this sauce to taste.
For 4 servings.
Nutritional facts per serving:
* Calorie: 218 kcal
* Protein: 16 g
* Fat: 10 g
* Carbohydrate: 21.3 g
* Cholesterol: 28.5 g
* Fiber: 0.6 g
You may also like:
Lomi Lomi Hawaiian Massage Level I II III - 3 DVD Education Package
Tiki Dog Gourmet Whole Food 12-Pack Lomi Lomi Luau Wild Salmon and Succulent Chicken on Brown Rice with Sweet Potato, Egg, Garlic, Kale in ConsommÃ© Pet Food
Sacred Lomi DVD Set: Lomi lomi Volume 1 & 2
Moki BassBurger with Bluetooth and Microphone (Black)
ESP Emporium Herb Tea Blend, Lomi-Lomi Aloe Vera, 1.76 Ounce
Post a Comment