* 250 g of sirloin, cut into 4x2x½ cm
* 4 red onions, thinly sliced
* Nutmeg powder
* 1-2 tbsp. of Worchestershire sauce
* 1 tbsp. of tomato sauce/paste
* 3 tbsp. of salty soy sauce
* 3 tbsp. of sweet soy sauce
* 1 tbsp. of sugar
* 1 tbsp. of cooking oil
* 1 carrot, cut lengthwise into 4x½ cm
* 10 pcs of young green beans, cut into 4 cm
* 2 potatoes, divided into 8 parts
How to make:
* Brush the meat with Worchestershire sauce, pepper, and nutmeg powder. Let stand for ten minutes.
* Pound the meat with a meat bat, or pestle and mortar.
* Saute onion until fragrant.
* Insert meat. Cook until it changes color.
* Give tomato sauce/paste, salty soy sauce, pepper, nutmeg, and salt. Stir.
* After the meat is tender, put sweet soy sauce and ½ cup of water. Cook until boiling. Taste.
* Boil pieces of carrots and beans with water given a little sugar until cooked.
* Fry potatoes until cooked and yellowish with medium heat.
* Serve beefsteak with carrots, green beans, and potatoes.
For 5 servings.
Nutritional facts per serving:
* Calorie: 184 kcal
* Protein: 16.3 g
* Fat: 12.8 g
* Carbohydrate: 13.9 g
* Cholesterol: 32.2 mg
* Fiber: 0.5 g
You may also like:
Watermelon Beefsteak Tomato 25 Seeds - Impressive!
Burpee 66852 Tomato Super Beefsteak Seed Packet
Beefsteak Tomato Heirloom Certified Organic Seeds
Jack Link's Beef Steak, Original, 1-Ounce Packages, 24 Count