* 4 pcs of wheat bread
* 1 low-cholesterol egg, boiled, sliced into 8 pieces
* 2 pcs of sliced cheese
* 2 pcs of bowl lettuce
* 1 tomato, sliced into 4 parts
* 6 slices of Japanese cucumber
* 2 tsp. of low fat Thousand Island
How to make:
* Bake the bread until the surface is browned.
* Take a piece of bread. Put 1 pc of lettuce, 4 slices of egg, 1 pc of cheese, 2 slices of tomato, and 3 slices of cucumber.
* Give 1 tsp. of Thousand Island on it.
* Cover with the other bread.
* Cut sandwich diagonally to form a triangle.
* Do the same on the other breads.
* Sandwich is ready to serve.
For 2 servings.
* The fiber content in wheat bread is higher than white bread. By adding the vegetables on the sandwich will increase the intake of fiber and also vitamins and minerals.
Nutritional facts per serving:
* Calorie: 271 kcal
* Protein: 13.8 g
* Fat: 9.8 g
* Carbohydrate: 31.7 g
* Cholesterol: 164 mg
* Fiber: 3.8 g
You may also like:
Cuisinart Dual-Sandwich Nonstick Electric Grill
Great Grilled Cheese: 50 Innovative Recipes for Stove Top, Grill, and Sandwich Maker
Toas-Tite Sandwich Grill
Proctor-Silex Sandwich Maker
Top 50 Most Delicious Grilled Cheese Sandwich & Panini Recipes (Recipe Top 50's)
Post a Comment