* ½ packet of green powder jelly
* 250 ml of water
* 150 g of green tape
* 1 tbsp. of sugar (if necessary)
* 3 packs of green powder gelatin
* 750 ml of white liquid milk
* 200 g or more of sugar
* 3 drops of green food coloring
* 3 egg whites
* 50 g or more of green tape
How to make:
* Cook the gelatin and water to a boil while stirred. Turn off the flame.
* Place green tape in the bottom of 1 l-sized pan. Take 3 tbsp. of gelatin mixture. Pour into the pan. Do it slowly.
* After gelatin is somewhat hardened, pour the remaining batter slowly into the pan. Let stand until slightly hardened.
* Cook milk, sugar, and gelatin to a boil while stirred. Turn off the flame.
* Add green dye.
* Meanwhile, beat the egg whites in a dry container until stiff.
* Add gelatin that has been lukewarm to the egg whites gradually while continuing to shake with a mixer. Add the salt.
* Once well blended, pour into the top of layer I which had started to harden but not hard really.
For 25 pieces.
Nutritional facts per piece:
* Calorie: 47.2 kcal
* Protein: 1.8 g
* Fat: 1.1 g
* Carbohydrate: 6.9 g
* Cholesterol: 4.2 mg
* Fiber: 0.9 g
You may also like:
Hunts- Snack Pack Pudding, 36 Cups Variety Pack
Kraft Handi Snacks Chocolate Pudding, 14-Ounce (Pack of 12)
Hunt's Pudding Snack Pack, Chocolate Fudge, 8.43 Pound
Hunt's Snack Pack Pudding Variety - 36/3.25 oz.
Post a Comment