* 1 l of white sticky rice, soaked for 3 hours, drained
* 3 stalks of green onion, sliced
* 1 tbsp. of salt
* 2 tbsp. of cooking oil
* 36 pcs of bamboo leaves
* 200 g of lean beef, minced
* 100 g leeks, sliced
* 5 red onions, sliced
* 3 cloves of garlic, sliced
* 5 tbsp. of soy sauce
* 2 tbsp. of water
* 1 tsp. of flour
* Cayenne pepper
* 1 tbsp. of cooking oil
How to make:
* Boil bamboo leaves for 10-15 minutes. Drain.
* Wipe the leaves of bamboo piece by piece.
* Saute leeks until fragrant. Enter sticky rice, salt, and pepper. Stir briefly.
* Take 3 pcs of bamboo leaves. Put the sticky rice stuffed with meat and chili pepper. Tie.
* Boil enough water to boiling. Enter rice dumplings. Keep submerged. Add water if boiling water began to decrease. Boil until cooked. With pressure cooker is cooked enough for 1 hour after the water is boiling.
* Saute garlic until yellow. Add the onion. Stir until fragrant.
* Enter your beef. Stir until the color changes.
* Give soy sauce, salt, pepper, green onion, and water. Stir. Taste.
* Last, fill flour. Stir until flour cooked. Set aside.
For 12 pieces.
Nutritional facts per piece:
* Calorie: 293 kcal
* Protein: 8.8 g
* Fat: 4 g
* Carbohydrate: 55.8 g
* Cholesterol: 7.2 mg
* Fiber: 0.8 g
You may also like:
Asian Dumplings: Mastering Gyoza, Spring Rolls, Samosas, and More
Shanghai Girls: A Novel
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: China
Lonely Planet China (Travel Guide)
Post a Comment