* 100 g of snapper fillets, cut into 2 cm diced
* 100 g of shrimps, peeled, left the tails
* 50 g of cabbage, cut into 3 cm
* 1 cm of ginger, minced
* 5 cloves of garlic, crushed, chopped
* 20 pcs of cayenne peppers, cut into 2
* 5 dried chilies, cut into 1 cm
* 4 tbsp. of fish sauce
* Granulated sugar
* 1 tsp. of cooking oil
* 1.5 l of chicken broth
How to make:
* Saute garlic and ginger until fragrant.
* Insert the shrimps. Stir until the color changes.
* Insert snapper. Stir briefly.
* Pour into the broth already boiling.
* Insert cabbage, two kinds of chilies, fish sauce, pepper, salt, and sugar.
* Cook until done.
* Serve immediately.
For 4 servings.
* This dish should right away be eaten so as not fishy.
* Snapper and shrimp is a source of omega-3 which can help improve blood circulation thus preventing the formation of plaque in blood vessels.
Nutritional facts per serving:
* Calorie: 88 kcal
* Protein: 12.2 g
* Fat: 2 g
* Carbohydrate: 6.4 g
* Cholesterol: 40.5 mg
* Fiber: 0.2 g
You may also like:
Trader Joe's Seafood Cocktail Sauce 11 oz
Flavor Fresh Seafood Sauce, 5.29 Pound
Progresso White Clam With Garlic & Herb Sauce 15-Ounce Cans (Pack of 6)
Crosse and Blackwell Seafood Cocktail Sauce, 12 Ounce -- 6 per case.
Cento Red Clam Sauce, 10.5 Ounce (Pack of 12)