* 250 g of mackerel meat
* 50 g of salmon, roughly chopped
* 25 g of starch
* 1 clove of garlic, crushed
* Ice-cold water
* 1 l of water
* 1.5 l of chicken broth
* 5 cloves of garlic, crushed, chopped coarse
* 1 red tomato, cut into 8 pieces
* 50 g of enoki mushrooms
* 100 g of bok choy, cut into 3 cm
* 2 stalks of green onion, sliced into 1 cm
* Granulated sugar
* 1 tsp. of cooking oil
How to make:
* Stir all ingredients except flour, water, and ice water.
* Pour the starch. Stir well.
* Form such as meatballs. Soak in ice water for 15 minutes.
* Boil water and boil meatballs until floating.
* Saute garlic until fragrant.
* Put it in the boiling broth
* Add the meatballs, tomato, bok choy. Give pepper, salt, and sugar.
* After bok choy is almost tender, put the mushrooms and leeks. Taste.
* Once boiling, remove from heat.
For 8 servings.
Nutritional facts per serving:
* Calorie: 91 kcal
* Protein: 8 g
* Fat: 4.1 g
* Carbohydrate: 4.6 g
* Cholesterol: 27.2 mg
* Fiber: 0.7 g
* Meatballs made from these fish contain enough Omega-3 and unsaturated fats that the body needs both in the formation of new cells.
You may also like:
Carmine's Family-Style Cookbook: More Than 100 Classic Italian Dishes to Make at Home
Spiced Mustard Rub "Organic"
Who Put the Pickle in the Fruit Salad
RiceSelect Jasmati Rice, 32-Ounce Jars (Pack of 4)
Favorite Swedish Recipes (Dover Cookbook Series)
Post a Comment