* 10 pcs of whole wheat bread, printed as desired model
* 200 g of salmon
* 50 g of flour
* 200 ml of nonfat milk powder
* 20 g of grated cheese
* 1 egg, beaten off
* 1 tbsp. of sugar
* 1 tsp. of vinegar
* 1 stalk of small leek
* 1 cm of ginger, crushed
* 120 ml of water
How to make:
* Boil water and ginger.
* After boiling, put the fish that have been washed clean with a given pepper and salt. Lift. Drain. The boiled water shouldn't be discarded.
* Fish are shredded coarse. Set aside.
* Make one: milk, egg, flour, pepper, salt, and sugar. Stir well.
* Boil fish stew water. Insert to the milk solution.
* Cook while given the small leeks until almost thickened.
* Insert shredded fish, shredded cheese, and vinegar. Stir well and taste.
* Fuel briefly bread until golden.
* Apply ragout on one side of bread then cover with another toast.
* Serve immediately with decorated tomato sauce and ragout.
For 5 servings.
* This nutrient dense sandwich is perfect for breakfast or school lunch. The use of fiber-rich whole grain bread is good to tackle overweight.
Nutritional facts per serving:
* Calorie: 327 kcal
* Protein: 17.6 g
* Fat: 11.8 g
* Carbohydrate: 37.3 g
* Cholesterol: 82 mg
* Fiber: 3 g
You may also like:
Cuisinart Dual-Sandwich Nonstick Electric Grill
Toas-Tite Sandwich Grill
Top 50 Most Delicious Grilled Cheese Sandwich & Panini Recipes (Recipe Top 50's)
Proctor-Silex Sandwich Maker
A Modern Take on Pizza and Grilled Cheese