* 1 pc of chicken, cut into 8 pieces
* 2 cloves of garlic, chopped, sauteed
* 1 bunch of horenzo/pocai leaves, taken the leaves
* 150 g of enoki mushrooms
* 1 tbsp. of oyster sauce
* 1 tbsp. of fish sauce
* 1 tsp. of sesame oil
* 1 tsp. of grated ginger
* Coriander leaves
How to make:
* Brush the chicken with oyster sauce, fish sauce, sesame oil, and grated ginger. Let stand for 15 minutes until the flavors are to infuse.
* Place the chicken in the heat-resistant dish.
* Boil in the heat boiler until cooked.
* Lift the chicken. Set aside the broth.
* Saute garlic until fragrant.
* Pour the chicken broth into garlic.
* Enter also horenzo/pocai and fungi. Cook over medium heat until boiling.
* Enter cilantro, horenzo leaves, and enoki mushrooms. Add salt and pepper. Bring to a boil.
* Serve immediately.
For 4 servings.
Nutritional facts per serving:
* Calorie: 171 kcal
* Protein: 27 g
* Fat: 5.6 g
* Carbohydrate: 3.6 g
* Cholesterol: 71 mg
* Fiber: 1 g
You may also like:
Pacific Natural Foods Organic Cream Of Chicken Condensed Soup, 12-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)
Lipton CupaSoup, Cream of Chicken, 4Count 2.4Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)
Pacific Natural Foods Organic Cream Of Mushroom Condensed Soup, 12-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)
Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup, 10.75 Ounce Cans (Pack of 48)
Campbell's Low Sodium Cream of Mushroom Soup, 10.5 Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)