* 1 pc of chicken, cut into 8 pieces
* 2 cloves of garlic, chopped, sauteed
* 1 bunch of horenzo/pocai leaves, taken the leaves
* 150 g of enoki mushrooms
* 1 tbsp. of oyster sauce
* 1 tbsp. of fish sauce
* 1 tsp. of sesame oil
* 1 tsp. of grated ginger
* Coriander leaves
How to make:
* Brush the chicken with oyster sauce, fish sauce, sesame oil, and grated ginger. Let stand for 15 minutes until the flavors are to infuse.
* Place the chicken in the heat-resistant dish.
* Boil in the heat boiler until cooked.
* Lift the chicken. Set aside the broth.
* Saute garlic until fragrant.
* Pour the chicken broth into garlic.
* Enter also horenzo/pocai and fungi. Cook over medium heat until boiling.
* Enter cilantro, horenzo leaves, and enoki mushrooms. Add salt and pepper. Bring to a boil.
* Serve immediately.
For 4 servings.
Nutritional facts per serving:
* Calorie: 171 kcal
* Protein: 27 g
* Fat: 5.6 g
* Carbohydrate: 3.6 g
* Cholesterol: 71 mg
* Fiber: 1 g
You may also like:
Pacific Natural Foods Organic Cream Of Chicken Condensed Soup, 12-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)
Lipton CupaSoup, Cream of Chicken, 4Count 2.4Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)
Pacific Natural Foods Organic Cream Of Mushroom Condensed Soup, 12-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)
Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup, 10.75 Ounce Cans (Pack of 48)
Campbell's Low Sodium Cream of Mushroom Soup, 10.5 Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)
Your blog is very valuable which you have shared here about mushrooms dishes I appreciate your efforts which you have put into this article and also it is a gainful article for us. blue meanie mushroom.Thank you for sharing this article here.ReplyDelete
Really, this is very important information which is shared by you. This info is meaningful and important for everyone to increase our knowledge about it. Always keep sharing this kind of info. Thank you. Buy Cambodian magic mushrooms online USAReplyDelete
Excellent post. I really enjoy reading and also appreciate your work.mushroom canada This concept is a good way to enhance knowledge. Keep sharing this kind of articles, Thank you.ReplyDelete