* 1 packet of good quality hunkue flour
* 1 tsp. of gelatin powder
* 1 cup of thick coconut milk
* ½ tsp. of salt
* 400 ml of water
* 335 g of sugar
* 2 tbsp. of good quality cocoa powder + 2 tbsp. of hot water
* 5 knead bananas or 3 medium horn bananas, broiled, cut slightly oblique into 1 cm
* Banana leaves, cut into 28 pcs measuring 15x15 cm
How to make:
* Mix hunkue flour with gelatin, water, and coconut milk. Stir well.
* Enter the sugar and salt. Stir well.
* Cook this mixture over the fire. Stir constantly until thickened.
* Quickly, divide into 2 parts, one part is given a solution of cocoa, one more part is left white. Stir well.
* Take a piece of banana leaf. Give ½ tbsp. of white dough. Put a piece of banana. Cover with ½ tbsp. of white dough again. Wrap immediately. Press the right and left bundle so that "waisted". Chill. Do the same with the chocolate hunkue batter.
For 28 pieces.
Nutritional facts per piece:
* Calorie: 77 kcal
* Protein: 0.5 g
* Fat: 0.4 g
* Carbohydrate: 18.4 g
* Fiber: 0.1 g
You may also like:
Stacy's Bake Shop Vanilla Pound Cake Bakery Crisps - 8 Pack of 5 oz Boxes
Happy Munchies Veggie and Fruit Crisps - Banana, Beet and Blueberry (Organic Superfoods) - 1 Oz (Pack of 8)
Peaches: A Savor the SouthTM Cookbook (Savor the South Cookbooks)
Kathryn Kleinman Birthday Cake Card, Banana Spice Cake
Happy Munchies Veggie and Fruit Crisps - Banana, Beet and Blueberry, Each Bag is 1 Oz (Pack of 16)