* 1 l of chicken broth from boiling chicken claws and bones
* 100 g of skinless and nonfat chicken breast meat, minced
* 1 whole crab
* 1 can of finely sweet corn
* 1 fresh sweet corn, finely grated
* 3 tbsp. of cornstarch + 2 tbsp. of water
* 3 stalks of spring onion, finely sliced, separated the white and green parts
* 1 tbsp. of chopped celery
* 2 whole egg whites, shaken off
* 1 tbsp. of soy sauce
* 200 g of baguette, sliced into 1 cm oblique
* 2 tbsp. of margarine
* 40 g of grated cheese
How to make:
* Boil crab. Take the meat. Store in the refrigerator.
* Give minced chicken with soy sauce, pepper, and green parts of the scallions.
* Get hold of a marble.
* Boil chicken broth with a little salt.
* Insert the chicken balls.
* Once the chicken balls float, put canned corn and cornstarch solution with a given pepper and white parts of the scallions. Stir until boiling and slightly thickened. Taste.
* When it will be eaten, boil soup. Drizzle the beaten eggs. Allow a minute then stir until stringy. Give extra pepper if necessary.
* Serve immediately and sprinkle with crab meat, sliced celery, and French bread.
* Rub one side of French bread with margarine then sprinkle with cheese.
* Bake in preheated oven at 180°C.
For 4 servings.
Nutritional facts per serving:
* Calorie: 354 kcal
* Protein: 17.5 g
* Fat: 9.3 g
* Carbohydrate: 55.8 g
* Cholesterol: 22.4 mg
* Fiber: 5.5 g
You may also like:
The New Southern-Latino Table: Recipes that Bring Together the Bold and Beloved Flavors of Latin America and the American South
31 Quick & Easy Vegetarian Soups For Busy Women: Delicious Asian fusion soup recipes in less than 15 min! (Quick and easy vegetarian meals)
Dart® Style Setter® Mediumweight Plastic Cutlery SPOON,PLASTIC,M-WGT,WE 251622BLK (Pack of5)
Body & Soul Escapes (Footprint - Lifestyle Guides)
Gillette Fusion Proglide Styler 3-In-1 Men's Body Groomer With Beard Trimmer