* 1 basket cake, diced 4x2 cm
* ½ coconut, peeled, grated
How to make:
* Basket cake is steamed for 15 minutes.
* Grated coconut with a little salt is steamed for 10 minutes.
* Roll the basket cake already steamed into steamed coconut.
* Basket Cake Ongol-Ongol is ready to eat.
For 12 servings.
* When the basket cake is still soft, it's unnecessary to steam. Immediately, cut into cubes and roll in steamed coconut.
Nutritional facts per serving:
* Calorie: 106.4 kcal
* Protein: 1.2 g
* Fat: 4.8 g
* Carbohydrate: 15 g
You may also like:
The Traditional Dietary Culture of Southeast Asia
Draw of Kings, A (The Staff and the Sword)
Wind up Pocket Watch Gold Tone Onion
Grass-Clearing Man: A Factional Ethnography of Life in the New Guinea Highlands
Kue Jajan Pasar Mini untuk Antaran (Indonesian Edition)
Post a Comment