* 2.7 l of chicken broth
* 150 g of rice, washed
* 1 stalk of spring onion, sliced
* 200 g of skinless and nonfat chicken meat, boiled, removed from heat, cut into ½ cm
* 50 g of peeled shrimp, cut into 1 cm
* 1 pc of Chinese tofu, cut into ½ cm, fried but not to a crisp
* 1 tbsp. of salty soy sauce
* 1 tbsp. of sweet soy sauce
* 4 cloves of garlic, minced
* 350 ml of chicken broth
* 1 tbsp. of unsaturated cooking oil
* 1 stalk of small celery/leek, sliced
How to make:
* Saute garlic until fragrant. Enter the shrimp. Stir until cooked.
* Add chicken. Stir briefly.
* Enter tofu, salty and sweet soy sauces, and pepper. Stir again.
* Pour broth. Cook until the sauce is half.
* Boil broth. Enter the rice and salt. Stir occasionally so as not crusty.
* When the rice is cooked and cracked, insert sliced scallions. Stir well. Turn off the heat. Slurry will be much more viscous after standing for some time.
* Serve porridge in a serving bowl with a given bakmoy and sliced green onion or celery.
For 6 servings.
Nutritional facts per serving:
* Calorie: 186 kcal
* Protein: 13.5 g
* Fat: 4.9 g
* Carbohydrate: 22.7 g
* Cholesterol: 29.4 mg
* Fiber: 0.5 g
You may also like:
FLAHAVAN'S Irish Porridge Oats, 17.5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 6)
New Faces, Old Hands
Scotts Porridge Oats - 2.2lbs
FLAHAVAN'S Organic Porridge Oats, 17.75-Ounce Bags (Pack of 6)
The Porridge Book
Post a Comment