* 200 g of anchovy
* ½ coconut, grated, ground
* 1 stalk of kecombrang flower, thinly sliced
* 2 kaffir lime leaves, finely sliced
* 1 handful of basil leaves
* 8 bay leaves
* Granulated sugar
* Banana leaves
* 5 grains of red pepper
* 3 eggs of hazelnut
* 1 stalk of lemongrass
* 2 cm of galangal
* 2 cm of turmeric
* 2 red onions
How to make:
* Rinse anchovies. Drain.
* Mix the anchovies with mashed herbs, lime leaves, kecombrang flowers, sugar, and salt. Stir well.
* Take a banana leaf that has been cut along 20 cm. Put on it a piece of bay leaf and some basil leaves.
* Put 2 tbsp. of anchovy paste.
* On it, give more basil leaves and a piece of bay leaf.
* Wrap like a rice cake. Hook with a stick.
* Do it until the dough runs out.
* Steam for 10 minutes in boiling water.
* Fuel briefly
For 4 servings.
Nutritional facts per serving:
* Calorie: 128 kcal
* Protein: 17.7 g
* Fat: 5 g
* Carbohydrate: 2.4 g
* Fiber: 1.5 g
You may also like:
My Father's Book Of Southern Italian Peasant Food
Looney Tunes Super Stars: Pepé Le Pew - Zee Best of Zee Best
De Cecco Acini Di Pepe, 16 Ounce Boxes (Pack of 5)
Lastima Que Sean Ajenas
Super Pepe's World (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Post a Comment