The weather was cloudy out there. It is time to eat the soupy and warm. This time, we present the soupy menu for lunch.
- 150 grams of snapper fillets
- 800 ml of chicken broth
- 150 grams of round and medium straw or button mushrooms
- 4 stalks of scallions or coriander leaves, cut into 2 cm oblique
- 8 bird's chilies, different colors
- 3 stalks of lemongrass, take the base, cut into 3 cm oblique
- 8 kaffir lime leaves, discard the bones leaves
- 1 cm of galangal
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
- 4 tablespoons of salty soy sauce
- 1 tomato, cut
- 1 piece of Japanese tube tofu, cut into thin 1 cm
- 1 tablespoon of unsaturated cooking oil
- 2 teaspoons of roasted shrimp paste, puree
- 1 tablespoon of sour tamarind
- 1 curly red chili
- 2 red onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of dried shrimp, soak
- 5 sprigs of cilantro
- Saute the crushed spices until fragrant.
- Enter the shrimp paste, soy sauce, tamarind water. Bring to a boil. Set aside.
- Boil chicken broth. Enter tomatoes, lemongrass, galangal, kaffir lime leaves, bird's chilies. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Give soy sauce, lime juice and seasoning.
- After boiling again, put the fish, Japanese tofu and cilantro. Simmer about 3 minutes back.
Nutritional facts per serving:
- Calorie: 145 kcal
- Protein: 16.3 grams
- Fat: 6.3 grams
- Carbohydrate: 9 grams
- Fiber: 2.3 grams
Post a Comment