- 2 tubes of Japanese tofu
- 100 grams of shrimps, remove the skins, leave the tails, scratch the backs
- 100 grams of red snapper fillets
- 5 straw mushrooms big enough but still round, split into 2
- 5 Jew's ears, soak until they open, clean
- 5 sprigs of long lettuce, took part near the bud
- 1 small carrot, peeled, cut into oblique 1 cm
- 5 cloves of garlic, crushed, chopped
- 1 slice of young ginger 1 cm thick, sliced like a matchstick
- 2 tablespoons of salty soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of sweet soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 tablespoons of oyster sauce
- 1 cup of chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon of dried starch
- 1 teaspoon of cornflour
- 1 tablespoon of water
- Cooking oil
- Carefully remove tofu out of the wrapper holster. Cut 1 cm thick. Fry in a nonstick skillet until light brown on the outside. Turned it over just once in order that tofu is not broken. Set aside.
- Slice fish fillet 1 cm thick. Give 1 tablespoon of salty soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of sweet soy sauce, pepper and 1 teaspoon of dried starch. Set aside.
- Cut off the shrimp back. Give 1 teaspoon of salty soy sauce. 1 teaspoon of sugar and pepper. Set aside.
- Fry fish fillets until cooked. Pick up.
- Fry shrimps just until it changes color. Lift.
- With 2 tablespoons of oil, saute garlic until fragrant and yellowish. Insert slices of ginger. Stir.
- Add the chicken broth and oyster sauce. When it boils, put carrots, straw and oyster mushrooms. Simmer until cooked.
- Add 1 teaspoon of sugar. Taste it. Then add shrimps, fried fish and tofu. Let it sink. Do not stir often so tofu does not break out. If it is thick, thicken with cornflour solution.
- Put in a bowl long lettuce shoots. Flush with still hot seafood tofu. Serve immediately.
Nutritional facts per serving:
- Calorie: 127 kcal
- Protein: 14.1 grams
- Fat: 3.1 grams
- Carbohydrate: 12.6 grams
- Cholesterol: 21 mg
- Fiber: 1.4 grams
Post a Comment