- 150 g of margarine
- 185 g of powdered sugar
- 8 eggs, separate the yolks and whites
- 150 g low-protein flour, sifted
- 150 g dark cooking chocolate
- 120 g dark chocolate glaze
- 3 tbsp. of apricot jam
- Melt the dark cooking chocolate.
- Cover a 22 cm-sized disassembly round baking pan with baking paper. Rub the paper with margarine.
- Preheat oven to temperature of 160°C.
- Beat the margarine with 125 g of powdered sugar until dissolved.
- Add the egg yolks one at a time while continuing to shake until thick. Afterwards, reduce the mixer speed.
- Add melted chocolate teaspoonful after teaspoonful into the dough. Stir well.
- Add also sifted flour.
- Beat egg whites with 60 g of powdered sugar until fairly stiff.
- Add into the egg yolk mixture. Stir with a whisk slowly and not too long.
- Pour into molds and bake for 50 minutes or more.
- After the cake baked, open paper base. Allow to cool.
- Give apricot jam into 3 tbsp. of water. Bring to a boil. After lukewarm, apply to the surface of the cake including the sides.
- Melt the dark chocolate glaze. Wait a minute, then pour into the center of the surface of the cake. Let it melt covering the cake surface. Trim the edges, not too often smeared.
Nutritional facts per piece:
- Calorie: 277 kcal
- Protein: 4.9 g
- Fat: 15.5 g
- Carbohydrate: 24 g
- Cholesterol: 139 mg
- Fiber: 0.4 g
Post a Comment