* 600 g of fresh beef ribs, discard the fat
* 6 tbsp. of barbeque sauce
* 2 tbsp. soy sauce
* 2 tbsp. of Worcestershire sauce
* 2 tbsp. of honey, or 1 tbsp. of sugar
* ¼ tsp. of pepper
* 1 tbsp. of unsaturated cooking oil
* 2 tbsp. of margarine
How to make:
* Ribs are mixed with all the ingredients except the margarine. Leave overnight in the refrigerator.
* Remove from the refrigerator. Boil with 3 cups of water, and cook until tender. Taste. If still not tender, add water more.
* When will be eaten, bake in a preheated grill. Ribs are smeared with margarine. As burned, ribs are smeared again with margarine.
* If ripe, immediately, wrap in aluminum foil. Wrap again with newspaper. Let stand for ¼ hour. That is so humid but still warm.
* After that, serve immediately with boiled vegetables, pickles, or salads.
For 4 servings.
Roast rib can also be paired with rice, fried potatoes, but still be aware of the amount due to the addition of total calories.
Eating ribs needs to balance with fibrous foods to neutralize fat.
Nutritional facts per serving:
* Calorie: 295 kcal
* Protein: 31.5 g
* Fat: 16.1 g
* Carbohydrate: 6.6 g
* Cholesterol: 97.5 mg
You may also like:
Weber 6469 Original Rib and Roast Holder
Carl's Gourmet All Natural Prime Rib and Roast Seasoning and Meat Rub - 4 oz
Primo 335 V-Racks Large Roast Rib Racks
Snider's Prime Rib & Roast
Broil King 62602 Rib Rack and Roast Support