- 100 grams of red rice
- 50 grams of glutinous rice
- 6 stalks of beans, cut into 3 cm, steamed
- 100 grams of cabbage, cut into 2 cm, steamed
- 100 grams of bean sprouts, remove the tail, briefly flush with boiling water
- 100 grams of green beans, cut into oblique, steamed
- 1 bunch of spinach, take the leaves and young stems, steamed
- 3 pieces of small squash, each pieced by four, steamed
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 150 grams of peanuts, roasted, mashed
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 curly chili, seeded
- 1 cm of kencur
- 1 teaspoon of shrimp paste
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of tamarind water
- Boiled water
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- So that vegetables were cooked but not wilted, heat the steamer first until the water is boiling before inserting vegetables into it. Steam for 10 minutes.
- Cook the red rice mixed with sticky rice as you normally cook rice.
- Arrange vegetables that have been boiled in a serving dish. Put also beside them the red rice.
- Mix peanuts with spice paste. Give water and lemon juice. Taste it.
- Pour spice up vegetables.
For four servings.
Nutritional facts per serving:
Calorie: 412 kcal
Protein: 16.4 grams
Fat: 17.8 grams
Carbohydrate: 52 grams
Fiber: 4.2 grams