- 200 grams of low protein flour
- 25 grams of cornstarch
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- 100 grams of oatmeal, toasted
- 50 grams of raisins, small pieces
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 100 grams of powdered sugar
- 150 grams of unsaturated margarine
- 1 egg
- Beat the margarine and smooth sugar until blended with mixer.
- Add the egg. Beat well.
- Turn off the mixer. Add a mixture of flour, cornstarch, and baking soda gradually while stirred with a spatula.
- Add the oatmeal and raisins. Mix well with a spatula.
- Baste pan with margarine. Place the dough in the pan while diluted by ½ cm.
- Bake in the oven at temperature of 150°C for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Cut by 3x5 cm.
- Bake again until cooked. Lift.
Nutritional facts per piece:
- Calorie: 57 kcal
- Protein: 1 gram
- Fat: 2.7 grams
- Carbohydrate: 7.5 grams
- Cholesterol: 5.7 mg
- Fiber: 0.3 grams
Post a Comment