* ½ kg of chicken breast
* 10 pcs of beef meatballs
* 5 cloves of garlic, crushed
* 1 vertebra of ginger, crushed
* 1 tbsp. of sesame oil
* 1 tbsp. of oyster sauce
* 1 tsp. of pepper
* Granulated sugar
* 1 tbsp. of unsaturated cooking oil
* 100 g of caisim, cut into 3 cm
* 100 g of cabbage, cut into 3 cm
* 10 quail eggs, boiled
* 250 g of tofu, diced into 2 cm
* 1.5 l of water
* 1 stalk of spring onion, thinly sliced
* 1 stalk of celery, finely sliced
* Bottled condiment
* Soy sauce
How to make:
* Saute garlic until fragrant.
* Boil water. Put ginger, chicken, and garlic stir. Boil until cooked. Lift the chicken, shredded.
* Add the meatballs, pepper, oyster sauce, salt, sugar. Bring to a boil.
* Add caisim, cabbage, tofu, quail eggs, shredded chicken, to the broth. Cook until done. Give sesame oil.
* Pour into a serving bowl. Sprinkle green onion and celery. May be accompanied by a bottled/soy sauce.
For 10 servings.
Nutritional facts per serving:
* Calorie: 191 kcal
* Protein: 13 g
* Fat: 8 g
* Carbohydrate: 4 g
* Cholesterol: 114 mg
* Fiber: 1.3 g
You may also like:
Allrecipes.com Dinner Spinner for Android
Must-Have Recipes from Better Homes and Gardens
Things Mother Used to Make A Collection of Old Time Recipes, Some Nearly One Hundred Years Old and Never Published Before
BigOven 250,000+ Recipes and Grocery List
Smoothie Recipes for Weight Loss - 30 Delicious Detox, Cleanse and Green Smoothie Diet Book